[HLUG] Date confirmation

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Fri Sep 2 10:23:01 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone
Clehonger School have now confirmed the date they want us to run our
OSSP workshop with them as Sept 19 so it will be the first one following
SFD on the 17th, and at least one member of staff will attend on the SFD
event.
It's not far away so we need to make sure everything is as ready as
possible
If you have been working on the OSSP and have your CRB check please add
your name on the schools PP under Clehonger school and indicate if you
do or do not have availability and for how much of the day - if we do
this as schools come in with dates we can spread the workshop work
between us - depending on the schools size, 2 or 3 people per school
should be enough.

If you are interested and want to get involved it's not too late there
is still plenty of behind the scenes work to do and Tony still needs
help with Tuxedu

It would also be great if we had more help on the 17th - it's an
interesting day, you'll get to meet and talk with lots of others
interested in linux and open source on a variety of levels plus it's a
chance to act as an open source advocate, talk to members of the public
and give something back to the community - last year the sfd event was
busy and we have far more publicity out there this year. We are
launching the OSSP  there so expect quite a few teachers to attend. Plus
the cafe does great coffee and cakes so take the plunge and put your
name down on the PP list.

--
Sarah
ISFD Sept 17, 2011 - http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is