[HLUG] posters for SFD

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Sun Sep 4 09:17:02 UTC 2011

We now have only 2 weeks to get the word out about SFD - I can see from
the PP that Bromyard, Leominster, Hereford, Ludlow, Tenbury, Kington and
Presteigne have all been done along with a number of villages in the
north of the county
The towns below still need some posters so if you live in or near (or
are visiting the towns) please do take some posters and get them up in
shops, libraries and on noticeboards - you can find the posters here
http://www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk/node/94
If you can't attend on the day putting up a poster will help make the
day a success

Ross
Ledbury
Monmouth