[HLUG] Tuxedu Update

Tony Sales tony.sales at rncb.ac.uk
Wed Sep 7 09:36:49 UTC 2011

I have finally fixed the intermittent problem I was having with Tuxedu not being able to boot - this has held up the finalising of the CD for two weeks.  It turns out the problem was (internittently) caused by upgrading pcmanfm (the file browser) to a newer version to allow panel transparency and desktop icon positioning. This means sacrificing some cosmetic features e.g. panel transparency and nicely positioned desktop icons, but isn't a show-stopper. This means I should have the iso finalised over the weekend - uploaded on Monday at the latest - but maybe ready by Friday...

Tony.