[HLUG] ubuntu podcast

Pete Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Thu Sep 15 11:45:10 UTC 2011

On 15/09/11 10:48, Tony Sales wrote:
> By an amazing coincidence - I also got a mention in the second interview of the podcast with Jonathon Nadeau - who also works on Linux Accessibility projects etc.
Tony,
Do you perchance read the Hereford Times? There is a reader's letter
asking for help in raising funds for devices to scan and read aloud
written material. Sounds like a scanner and screen reader to me; but
he's talking about £1600 per.
Do you want to respond to this, or shall I throw in a simple letter
pointing to VInux, (and HLUG etc.)

The letters tend to get posted to HT website by monday.

Pete.