[HLUG] Herefordshire Digest, Vol 1368, Issue 1

Kevin Dontenville kevin at opensure.net
Thu Sep 15 12:18:45 UTC 2011

Well done, Sarah and Tony, the podcast went well. I think at some point soon we should have a Tuxedu meet up with everyone from HLUG that wants to be involved and get our project goals straight so we all feel we're on the same track - and make sure we all know how to pronounce it too ;-) Things are moving at a fair pace and we want to be sure we get the best out of everyone and tasks are balanced so no one gets all Tuxed out.

<PLUG> As a blatant plug, this months Greenlight evening is tonight so anyone interested in greener business practices can come and listen to Andrew Talbot of Halo Leisure talk about their new solar panel installation project for their buildings. Tonight, (Thursday) 6pm - 8pm at the Shire Hall, Hereford. It's a free event with Talk, Q&A, tea, coffee and biscuits. </PLUG>