[HLUG] Tuxedu

Chris Owens cowens at clara.co.uk
Wed Sep 21 10:21:42 UTC 2011

  Can I add my bit to that - a very good experience and I'm glad I came
over not only to see old chums but also the polished presentation of the
group. Outsiders have just got to get a good impression because it is
well deserved with all the effort that went into Saturday and what was
achieved.

Great stuff

Chris Owens