[HLUG] Tuxedu

Pete Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Wed Sep 21 11:10:49 UTC 2011

Dave,
Thanks for letting us know! Can I just ask you if you are running an
install, from the live DVD, or live CD version ?
Remember You can make copies of the CD and give them to your kids
friends! All we ask is for people to remember that this is still in
development, so any and all feedback is not only welcome but actually
sought after.

Pete H@

On 20/09/11 23:50, Dave Winterton wrote:
> Many thanks for the warm welcome I got at All Saints on Saturday.
> As a 'newbie' I was very interested in the different systems on show,
> but what is amazing is 'Tuxedu', my two kids (aged 6 +8) absolutely love
> it.
> The elder, Hannah, being a typical girl does not enthuse over maths .
> Today comes back from school with 4 housepoints (an unheard of amount)
> for her enthusiasm for the subject. Just may be it had something to do
> with shouting answers at me (together with her little brother) to key in
> tux math to blast the sums off the screen,
> for at least 15 levels of the game.
> Just on the bits we have tried it is clear you have produced something
> amazing, many thanks,
> yours David Winterton
>

> <P><p><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" style="font-size:13.5px">_______________________________________________________________<BR>Care2 makes it easy for everyone to live a healthy, green lifestyle
> and impact the causes you care about most. Over 12 Million members!
> http://www.care2.com
>
> Feed a child by searching the web! Learn how http://www.care2.com/toolbar</font>

Lifespacedesign offers a bespoke energy evaluation for all types of property

Pete Linnell M.Sc. (Dist) Architecture:Advanced Environment and Energy Studies.