[HLUG] September HLUG meeting TONIGHT (WEDS)

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 23:54:42 UTC 2011

HI everyone

Just a quick reminder to say the September HLUG meeting is on tonight (ie
Wednesday) as usual at the Point 4 in Hereford at 7.30pm. Details on the
website http://www.hlug.org.uk/node/110

We will be reviewing how the Software Freedom Day event we held recently
went and how the first couple of Schools with the Open Source schools
project have gone

As usual, we will be pleased to see faces old and new at the meeting. We
have fast free wifi, free parking at the POint 4 so if youve nver been heres
your cahnce now !!

See you later