[HLUG] Ooops

Tony Sales tony.sales at rncb.ac.uk
Thu Sep 29 08:21:07 UTC 2011

I suppose what tuxedo offers is a system which runs locally which will run on a computer even if there is no network or internet connection, and as it doesn't allow you to go on the internet parents don't have to worry about the kids finding inappropriate content without supervision etc. This is not to say it is a replacement for other educational software or web-based content - it is just another tool which may be useful for teachers and parents...