[HLUG] Herefordshire Digest, Vol 1437, Issue 1

Angus Gilmour angus at madabouthandling.com
Tue Apr 3 12:55:33 UTC 2012

Hi

We do NOT use Captcha on our forms at all - might seem surprising as we look after sales promotions for some of the world largest Brand companies and process tens of thousands of online claims each month.  Spam is filtered into traps and it is rare for it to be problematic.  When a promotion goes viral, the server requests rocket - much more of a problem.

Angus