[HLUG] HLUG April Meeting - TOMORROW Night

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 07:21:46 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone

We will be meeting at the Courtyard's Café Bar in Central Hereford again
this month - and the good news is that's it's open until 11pm so we won't
get kicked out at 9pm as the Point 4 liked to do sometimes ;-)

The meeting will start at 7:30pm which will give everyone a little more
time to arrive.

The Courtyard has wifi and serves lovely coffees, and there is level access
to all public areas of the building. You can find directions to The
Courtyard, Edgar Street, Hereford, HR4 9JR
here<http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=8198539616210862916&q=courtyard&hl=en&authuser=0&t=v&cd=2&cad=src:ppiwlink&ei=yFOWT-icOIuyjAfVwKS7CA&sig2=JXO_Qg5eEjdB0hDNYO1jJQ&dtab=2>

The Courtyard has pay and display parking adjacent and free parking a short
walk away.

There is no formal agenda for this months meeting - we will discussing all
things open source and I will bring my laptop running the almost, but not
quite formally released version of the latest Ubuntu LTS Release, Precise
Pangolin, 12.04. This will be formally released on Thursday if you're
interested.

We will also finding out more about our involvement in Herefordshire's
Diamond Day .... in the Summer

They finally seem to have made Unity decently usable at last ;-)

I will see you all there at 7.30 tomorrow