[HLUG] SFD 2012 - Request for Involvement (and more info)

Leo McArdle leo at mozilla.org.uk
Sat Aug 4 11:52:56 UTC 2012

Hey everybody!

I should probably introduce myself first, so, here goes:
I'm Leo, a Mozilla Rep, and I live in neighbouring Worcester(shire).
You can see a little bit more about me here:
https://reps.mozilla.org/u/leo/
Being a Mozilla Rep, I spread Mozilla, the Open Web and FLOSS wherever
I go. SFD looks like a great opportunity for this, so it'd be great to
find out more about the event in Hereford. (Ideally, where
[positioning on a map would be nice] and when.)

It would also be great if I could, if possible, set up a Mozilla booth
at the event, to spread the Mozilla Mission [1], try and recruit some
new contributors and give out the usual stickers, pens, t-shirts and
other pieces of swag.

If you can think of any other ways that I (and Mozilla) could be
involved in the event (such as talks, hack sessions, etc.), that'd be
awesome, and it would be very helpful if I could have an estimate of
the number of people who'll attend the event, in order to establish
how much swag to get shipped.

Thanks!
Leo :D

[1] https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/mission/