[HLUG] February HLUG Meeting

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 23:03:37 UTC 2012

Hello

Been quiet on the mailing list recently ...

I might be wrong but is it our regular mtg on Weds ? ie did we say it was
the 4th Weds of the month we would hold it or the 'last' weds of the month ?

As the 1st Feb was a Weds, the 22nd in two days time is the 4th Wednesday.

That said we also still need to arrange a venue. We could go back to the
Point 4 and hope they've calmed down a bit, or more likely continue at the
Courtyard's cafe/bar which was a convivial place for a meeting last month
(plus we weren't thrown out at 9pm either ...

If it is this weds, I will be there !!!! :-)