[HLUG] February Herefordshire LUG Meeting TONIGHT!

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 08:24:30 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone

Apologies for the late notice !!

We continue with our change of venue for our meeting this month - we are
moving to
the Courtyard's Café Bar - and the good news is that's it's open until
11pm so we can start the meeting at 7:30pm which will give everyone a
little more time to arrive.

The Courtyard has wifi and there is level access to all public areas of
the building.

You can find directions to The Courtyard, Edgar Street, Hereford, HR4
9JR here

The Courtyard has pay and display parking adjacent and free parking a
short walk away

There is no formal agenda for this months meeting - we will discussing
all things FLOSS and there will be a report back on what's been
happening with the Tuxedu project.

Hope to see you all there