[HLUG] Best ubuntu version?

Pete Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Sat Jan 21 22:05:39 UTC 2012

If an actual CD is what you want, one may turn up in old stock from one
of our SFD events. Do tell if this is needed and I will have a look around.
Pete H@

On 21/01/12 12:43, Tim Spivey wrote:
> http://releases.ubuntu.com/lucid/
>
> Tim
> On Jan 21, 2012 12:37 PM, "Marilyn or Tony McQueen"<
> oak.organics at btinternet.com>  wrote:
>
>> Last month george and sarah suggested 10.04 rather than the latest 11.01,
>> I chime with that and dislike 11.01. I want to revert. Can anyone tell me
>> of a source 10.04 cd? and should I feel confident that it will overwrite
>> 11.01 ok?
>>   Tony
>> --

Lifespacedesign offers a bespoke energy evaluation for all types of property

Pete Linnell M.Sc. (Dist) Architecture:Advanced Environment and Energy Studies.