[HLUG] ISFD sept 15 allsaints venue confirmed

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Fri Jul 20 09:15:27 UTC 2012

Hi everyone
I finally made contact with Allsaints and confirmed that we have the
venue booked for Sept 15 for our ISFD
Once again Allsaints are letting us have the venue gratis for which we
are very grateful as our funds are as usual zero.

Every year we put on a great event with a budget of £0 -  we rely
entirely on HLUG members to volunteer to help with publicising the event
and to be there on the day.
It's a great way to meet other linux and Open Source users, to help and
inform new users and to put a little bit back into the community.

So please mark the date in your diary - we need volunteers to help demo
equipment and software - to talk to the general public on all levels
from simple first use to techie queries- so whatever your level of
knowledge you can help - it's amazing the breadth of questions we get
asked.

We'll be asking for volunteers pretty soon and if you can please come to
the  July HLUG
--

Sarah
ISFD Sept 15 2012 http://piratepad.net/xvthlXqxA2