[HLUG] speakers for ISFD

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 10:01:22 UTC 2012

Hi everyone
the good news is that we now have 2 confirmed speakers for ISFD on sept
15

A generous HLUG member has stepped forward to sponsor Paula Graham's
travel costs so we are now able to confirm her as a speaker.

Sean Tohill who lectures on computer forensics and security at
Westminster University will also be speaking and his talk will be a look
at computer security  and is likely to include a discussion of some of
the following:
general threats, prevention, data recovery and forensics,  privacy and
information harvesting by governments and companies -
you may have met Sean as he occasionally drops into HLUG meetings.

So if you haven't added your name in as a volunteer for the day on
pirate pad - but are pretty sure you'll be able to help out even if you
can only be there for an hour or so- why not take the plunge and  do it
now

We are planning a different look to the day this year so need help with
graphics, posters, slideshows, video and information for visitors - if
you want to lend a hand put your name down on the pirate pad under the
relevent section or contact julian or myself offlist .

--

Sarah
ISFD Sept 15 2012 http://piratepad.net/xvthlXqxA2