[HLUG] Fwd: [lugmaster] Fwd: [SFD-announce] SFD 2012 registration is now LIVE!

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 09:06:22 UTC 2012

Hi
I can make the meeting tomorrow
I will double check that we are ok for Allsaints - SFD this year is on
the 15th Sept, we did have a provisional booking for the space but i
will follow it up.
Although Ubuntu discs are not being sent out to SFD groups this year
because ship-it has been suspended I did ask for a box of 12.04  via the
ubuntu loco, there is a delay between the release date and arrival of
discs but I should get notice that they have arrived fairly soon.
We may want to think about updating our Open Disc which is always
popular -  but this means getting sponsorship
--
Sarah