[HLUG] Raspberry Pi

Alan Richmond alan at curiousminds.co
Wed Jun 27 10:33:49 UTC 2012

I can bring my RPi if someone can bring a laptop with a VNC client,
preferably xtightvncviewer (I couldn't get ssvnc to work) and some means
to discover IP addresses of devices attached via a router.

I haven't had much time with it yet, so nothing much to show except
what's already on it (Debian squeeze). My main idea is to use it with a
webcam, for security monitoring or demonstrating products to customers
on our online shop or science demos on a blog.

I'll be there 7:30 - 9:00 after which I start to lose human form. You
don't want to see that..

Alan.

--
Alan Richmond