[HLUG] HLUG Meeting Wednesday Night

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 23:41:41 UTC 2012

Hello

Just a quick reminder to say that our regular monthly meeting is upon us
again for Wednesday night.

We have been holding meetings over the last couple of months at the
Courtyard's cafe/bar in Hereford which has been good but not ideal. We did
consider going back to the Point 4 for our meetings at least as a trial
instead ..

Where do you think think we should hold our March meeting? Please email
back with your suggestions asap.

Sorry its a bit late notice, I've had a cold, so a bit behind with things ..

Look forward to seeing you there, wherever we agree ... ;-)