[HLUG] schools project and boot menus

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Fri Mar 30 10:15:09 UTC 2012

George
we did think about this - but we don't have lots of downloads at present
- the project is still very small so we don't need that kind of hosting
just yet
The vinux people have kindly hosted the iso's but did say that they are
moving to a new server and that their offer was time limited so Tim's
offer was timely.

--
Sarah