[HLUG] schools project and boot menus

dicegeorge at hotmail dot com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 12:40:47 UTC 2012

my point is if tuxedu gets advertised on telly or the web
a deluge of thousands of hits will come in suddenly
and if your servers cant cope with it
then it will meltdown just when its about to blossom
hence a small corner of a huge server should be found.

The idea is to have millionss of tux  users isnt it?

[g]