[HLUG] Herefordshire Digest, Vol 1452, Issue 1

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Thu May 10 13:38:22 UTC 2012

thanks for the extra guid/uuid info Kevin and I will have a look at
gnome 3 once I have a spare mo
Open mobile suite takes an age to load compared with its previous
incarnation but works fine (so far) once it actually connects up - but
as I said it's  still being developed so will be bound to have some
issues
--
Sarah