[HLUG] November HLUG Meeting - Tomorrow at 7.30pm

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 08:16:43 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone

We will be meeting at the Courtyard's Café Bar in Central Hereford again
this month for our November meeting (always 4th Weds on the month)

The meeting will start at 7:30pm as usual.

We have no agenda for this month's meetings, so it will be the usual varied
discussions on Android, Tuxedu, Linux and Open Source and the state of the
world as we know it ;-) This will be our last normal meeting this year, as
we have our Christmas meal in December at the Ponte Vecchio in Hereford,
date TBA.

The Courtyard has free wifi and serves lovely coffees, and there is level
access to all public areas of the building. You can find directions to The
Courtyard, Edgar Street, Hereford, HR4 9JR
here<http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=8198539616210862916&q=courtyard&hl=en&authuser=0&t=v&cd=2&cad=src:ppiwlink&ei=yFOWT-icOIuyjAfVwKS7CA&sig2=JXO_Qg5eEjdB0hDNYO1jJQ&dtab=2>

The Courtyard has pay and display parking adjacent and free parking a short
walk away.

It would be great to see any of the recent signups to the group, or anyone
who hasn't been for a while. The Courtyard makes a very nice venue (and
lovely coffees) too.

I'll see you all there at 7.30pm

We will be meeting on the middle Mezzanine floor again

Thanks again