[HLUG] (Late) August HLUG Meeting Tomorrow Weds 5th Sept - SFD preparations

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 06:38:46 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone

We will be meeting at the Courtyard's Café Bar in Central Hereford again
this month - a little late for August i know ;-)

The meeting will start at 7:30pm as usual. The meeting will primarily be
about the final preparations for this years Software Freedom Day event we
are holding (taking place Sept 15th). Everyone is welcome but as I say the
main emphasis will be on the prep for SFD. If you haven't yet been involved
but want to be, now is a good time to come along.

Various notes on SFD prep here on Pirate Pad http://piratepad.net/xvthlXqxA2

The Courtyard has free wifi and serves lovely coffees, and there is level
access to all public areas of the building. You can find directions to The
Courtyard, Edgar Street, Hereford, HR4 9JR
here<http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=8198539616210862916&q=courtyard&hl=en&authuser=0&t=v&cd=2&cad=src:ppiwlink&ei=yFOWT-icOIuyjAfVwKS7CA&sig2=JXO_Qg5eEjdB0hDNYO1jJQ&dtab=2>

The Courtyard has pay and display parking adjacent and free parking a short
walk away.

It would be great to see any of the recent signups to the group, or anyone
who hasn't been for a while. The Courtyard makes a very nice venue too.

I'll see you there at 7.30pm

We will be meeting on the middle floor again

Thanks

Julian

PS This is not the Sept meeting! There will be a full September meeting as
usual back on schedule, 4th Wednesday of the month 26th Sept