[HLUG] Herefordshire LUG September meeting - Weds 26th

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 21:42:48 UTC 2012

Hello everyone

After one of our most successful events in the history of HLUG, ie Software
Freedom Day a few weeks back, we're back to the normal monthly meeting
schedule..

Firstly, you may be thinking hang on haven't we had a meeting in September
already ? Yes you're right but that was our postponed August meeting held
in the first few days of September - but we're back on track now

For our September meeting we will be holding a bit of a follow up to SFD,
effectively an evening for those new to Linux and/or open source to help
them with their installs or software / hardware configuration. So please
any new members please come along if you need any help with Linux ..

We will be meeting as usual on the mezzanine floor at the Courtyard in
Hereford at 7pm, a slightly earlier start.

The Courtyard has free wifi and serves lovely coffees, and there is level
access to all public areas of the building. You can find directions to The
Courtyard, Edgar Street, Hereford, HR4 9JR
here<http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=8198539616210862916&q=courtyard&hl=en&authuser=0&t=v&cd=2&cad=src:ppiwlink&ei=yFOWT-icOIuyjAfVwKS7CA&sig2=JXO_Qg5eEjdB0hDNYO1jJQ&dtab=2>
 The Courtyard has pay and display parking adjacent and free parking
a short walk away.

It would be great to see any of the recent signups to the group, or anyone
who hasn't been for a while. The Courtyard makes a very nice venue too.

Thanks

Julian Robbins