[HLUG] Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail Released

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 07:47:22 UTC 2013

Yes.

Its much improved and is ok to use in some situations. At Home we use unity
it works well for more straightforward use of say just email/web/office
use. At work I don't use it, I found I needed more control, with the
biggest annoyance that it wasn't always easy to browse to an application if
you couldn't remember its name. So if you use lots of apps some rarely, its
more of a pain.

At work I use Cinnamon (from Mint) as a PPa so get the best of both worlds.

Julian