[HLUG] Meeting rooms

Pete info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Tue Apr 30 14:29:47 UTC 2013

Sadly schools would have to charge for the staff time for the caretaker,
so we are limited to venues which are already in use, or which offer a
turn key access - these are, as we are finding out, limited or non existent.
As I'm not living in the city I don't know what pubs may have under-used
upstairs rooms... ;)