[HLUG] Meeting rooms

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 18:14:04 UTC 2013

Hello Shutz

Welcome to the Herefordshire LUG!

Sorry, I normally send a welcome email to all new signups but haven't sent
yours as yet !

Normally there is no charge to attend any meetings. We like to practice
free as in speech and beer, but without the beer... but at least with the
room for free.

We will continue meeting at the Courtyard fairly often as its an ideal
social venue; free, parking nearby, coffee, food available, central, full
disabled access, lifts and loos on each floor.

But the Courtyard doesn't give us our own private room, space or anywhere
to use a projector etc.

We dont mind where we meet, its open to suggestions outside of Hereford
too. Leominster was also a popular venue for a long while.

But certainly we get good numbers of 12 or more to the meetings but need
our own space to use occasionally to take it up to the next level ..

I'm currently looking at the Kindle Centre, or St John's Ambulance who have
good rates for community groups.

Thanks

Julian Robbins
Herefordshire LUGMaster