[HLUG] [SFD] Offering my support (and some Mozillary goodness)

Leo McArdle leo at mozilla.org.uk
Sun Aug 11 15:13:13 UTC 2013

On 11/08/13 12:24, Pete wrote:
> Leo, please can you put some details of your proposal on the PP, sounds
> good. I seem to recall you had problems with transport and timing last
> year, if this is still likely an early appeal for assistance may be
> fruitful.

I seem to remember my problem was looking at an outdated train timetable
or one for the wrong day. Looking at the trains again, they look to be
at very convenient times.

That said, if anybody who'll be travelling through the (Worcester) city
centre is happy to pick me up, I'll be more than happy to take them up
on the offer. :)

~ Leo