[HLUG] August HLUG Meeting - Wednesday - Prep for SFD in September

Peter Oakes p.c.oakes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 19:35:18 UTC 2013

Hi,

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the HLUG meeting on Weds, due to
another commitment. As mentioned the other week, I have a raspberry pi
setup, detailed on the pirate pad. I'm happy to demo this throughout the
day and maybe demonstrate how to use the pi with electronics etc.

Could you review the links on the pirate pad (including the video) and let
me know of any actions required by me before the 21st Sept,

Regards

Pete