[HLUG] SFD and PiratePad

Pete info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Wed Aug 28 11:53:30 UTC 2013

Hi Gang,
Our bag of ISFD goodies arrived just now, we have a banner, lots of
balloons, stickers, iron on badges for garments, and a few T shirts.
Anyone that has a T shirt from last year, and is NOT joining us on the
day, PLEASE could you pass it on to a member of this year's team !

Also, I have spoken to the editor at Linux Format, who will be sending
us a parcel of goodies to give away. :) I did ask for as much Pi stuff
as he could spare, so we will see what arrives in due course.

In case anyone had not noticed, there is now a Freedom in education
movement being promoted by FSF and allies to bring the FLOSS paradigm
into education. Once again HLUG are ahead of the curve !

In advance of tonight's meeting, and even if you are unable to attend,
here is a new approach to publicity. The scribus files, and the images,
have been posted on dropbox by Jools, and other images are on the SFD
webspace.

How about everyone design their own version of the poster ? There is
actually no reason they all have to be the same, as long as they all say
what it is, when it is and where it is (as on the website and the PP
when it's working!)

Open empowerment - go for it !

MtG
Pete