[HLUG] Communications for SFD

Pete info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Fri Aug 30 11:47:20 UTC 2013

Hi Gang,
Just tried to load our PP and it's still down. All my other active pads
are working fine. Jools mentioned alternative hosts for the pad platform
so can we have one asap please ?

At Wednesday's meeting we agreed to crowd source posters in full. There
are sample images on the SFD homepage
http://softwarefreedomday.org/

Everyone is urged to make their own poster image as a pdf (and post it
somewhere we can all share if you like- the files tab on the facebook
page is easy to access for example). Next stage is to print as many as
you can find places to put up.

I can share links to posters outside the LUG and encourage non luggers
to join in, but not until there is at least one poster image to send them.

Steve sorted the QR code, but I can't find a link to the image for it.
The link it contains
http://www.hlug.org.uk/SFD_2013
Has no page on the website. so no point in using the QR until that's
fixed. On current form maybe not bother with the QR. Someone could make
the required link?

Still no word from Kev about the mailout list. Yes Kev that's a very
heavy handed hint... ;)

Just heard from LXF, they have sent a parcel - result!

MtG
Pete