[HLUG] Christmas Herefordshire LUG meal tomorrow ie Weds night

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 21:20:16 UTC 2013

Hi

After working down in Gloucester this week I'll be pleased to return to
Hereford tomorrow night for our annual Christmas meal.

If you are still undecided,  we can still accept bookings but I really need
to let the Restaurant know early tomorrow.

We will be going to the Ponte Vecchio again  on Bridge St in Hereford. It's
an Italian restaurant (not surprisingly) ;-) Food is excellent! and has
some good vegetarian options too I believe.

So for anyone else wishing to attend please let me know asap.

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow at 7.30pm