[HLUG] Main article in Computing Weekly about UK Govt and open source

Pete info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Fri Feb 8 18:00:46 UTC 2013

Funny timing Jools ! Your post has arrived alongside a message from the
Cabinet Office Open Data dpt. responding to my complaint about yet
another dumb pdf. It's taken them a week to acknowledge the email, let's
see about a resolution - all I am trying to do is take them up on the
offer of the same document in a different file format.

MtG
Pete