[HLUG] Scribus DTP layout designer required

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 17:48:13 UTC 2013

Hi

I saw this on the Scribus ML, the other day. As it's someone in the UK
who's looking for assistance I thought it may be of interest to people in
the LUG who may be able to help

Julian

Message: 4
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 02:13:26 -0000
From: "Lisa Charles" <lisa at arpctitanium.com> <lisa at arpctitanium.com>
To: <scribus at lists.scribus.net> <scribus at lists.scribus.net>
Subject: Re: [scribus] Looking for a Scribus layout designer

Hi,

We currently use Scribus to design Choices Magazine - a new glossy business
and lifestyle UK printed publication. We are now working on issue 5 and we
are looking for a proficient Scribus layout designer to come aboard and join
our team in some capacity to be agreed.

Can anyone suggest or advise the best way for me to go about finding someone
within the Scribus community who would like to work with us? Any help would
be much appreciated! Of course anyone interested who is reading this now,
please contact me for more details.

Best regards
Lisa Charles