[HLUG] July HLUG Meeting tomorrow

Ben Proctor ben at benproctor.co.uk
Tue Jul 23 08:07:55 UTC 2013

Hi all

I won't be able to come tomorrow. I'll be on a train heading back from
#thatlondon

Happy to help out with the build up to SFD though I think I'll be away on
the actual day.

But happy to help with planning, PR, marketing etc on the run up.

Should be online from 2000ish so feel free to involve me via twitter.

Cheers

Ben