[HLUG] Tuesday 16 mapping to facebook

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 22:25:25 UTC 2013

Added these details to website. www.hlug.org.uk.... Seems like adding
images is broken though with a permissions issue at the moment - Kevin can
you look at please ?

If someone can check they all make sense - all the better.

Ben : I didn't know if you were happy to have all your contact details on
home page of our site. If you dont mind let me know, and I 'll add them
back in..

Julian