[HLUG] Nexus 7

tim spivey tim.spivey at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 12:09:01 UTC 2013

I shall try and locate it. I run Cyanogen MOD on my Android 'phone and they
have somehow kept USB Mass Storage so that solved the problem as far as the
phone goes! I suppose I could root my tablet and put Cyanogen on that...

I tried last night running an FTP server in the tablet and connecting to it
and transferring files to it by that means but I found that when the screen
on the tablet timed out/went black transfer rates dropped from 3 MB/S to
400 KB/S