[HLUG] Meeting place for HLUG workshops, demos etc -St Johns Ambulance

paul at paulnjulia.co.uk paul at paulnjulia.co.uk
Thu May 16 17:21:25 UTC 2013

Hi Guys,

I haven't actually attended a meeting yet, and I am looking forward to
meeting you next week. I'm assuming that at this short notice, the May
meeting will still go ahead at The Courtyard? Are there any topics up
for discussion? or a theme?

Purely from a selfish view point, Hereford is better for me, and the
group has got Hereford in the title :)

in fact, I can come up with a way to make it cheaper Julian!! Although i
don't want to interfere with the ethos of the group and look forward to
chatting with you at least next week.

Cheers

Shutz.