[HLUG] Meeting place for HLUG workshops, demos etc -St Johns Ambulance

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 03:02:26 UTC 2013

Hi Pete and Shutz

Shutz: thanks for the mail - if you can find a cheaper way for a decent mtg
room, were all ears !
Pete: yes, you're right. But we've spent quite a while now trying to find a
'free' space for such meetings without success. In this day and age, I
think people want want to make money where they can. I'm sure there is
somewhere suitable for us that is of no cost/strings but unless someone can
find one we have to look at the paid for options instead  ...