[HLUG] New HLUG site dev underway

Pete info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Sat Nov 2 20:51:59 UTC 2013

Hi Gang,

Nice one Kev. As I said in the meeting, I would like to be able to post
content as well as participate in threaded forums but am happy to leave
design concepts to those with more relevant and up to date skills.
So count me in for login to add content as well as comments.

Are we going to have etherpad on the site as well, or use one hosted
elsewhere?

MtG
Pete H@