[HLUG] Please Miss my pen has stopped working

Steve Horsfield horsfield.steve at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 18:03:00 UTC 2013

GIMP is glorious and buckshee, but judging from the online forums, finding
that it won't write, won't draw and won't paint for no obvious reason is a
fairly common occurrence. Sometimes it has something to do with its
multitude of layers and the solution appears to lie in selecting  the right
layer, but my favourite solution to the not writing, not painting, not
drawing problem is to choose 'All' from the 'Select' menu. So often it
works, I've no idea why.

Steve Horsfield