[HLUG] November HLUG Meeting this Weds !!

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 20:37:36 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone

Just a quick note to say our November meeting will be on Wednesday night at
7.30pm,
usual place the Courtyard in Hereford on the mezzanine floor.

If you attended our Software Freedom Day event, please feel to come along
on Wednesday

The meeting will start at 7:30pm as usual. I won't be there (at a Mark
Thomas gig in Abergavenny instead)

Items to discuss :-

   1. New HLUG website - my job hunting has got a whole load busier over
   last couple of weeks with a couple of interviews and some work for me, so
   as yet I have been unable to setup user logins for everyone who asked for
   them. I hope to complete this shortly before Weds so you'll have something
   to start on .. Probably best to port some of the old contenmt over such as
   our previous events , but adding lots of new contnet too.
   2. December Christmas meal will be held at the Ponte Vecchio Italian
   restaurant in Hereford on a date TBA. I will ring them this week and find
   out what availability they have.

The Courtyard has free fast wifi and serves lovely coffees, and there is
level access to all public areas of the building. You can find directions
to The Courtyard, Edgar Street, Hereford, HR4 9JR here

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=8198539616210862916&q=courtyard&...

The Courtyard has pay and display parking adjacent and free parking a short
walk away.

It would be great to see any of the recent signups to the group, or anyone
who hasn't been for a while. The Courtyard makes a very nice venue too.