[HLUG] Website

Peter Oakes p.c.oakes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 19:29:41 UTC 2013

Folks,

Apologies, I couldn't attend the group meeting on Weds, I had early start
and long drive on Thurs. Was there any output from Weds meeting? Points etc?

The website is looking good, thanks to Kevin fixing the issues. I put a
page on the site the other day for Software Freedom Day 2013 including the
slides I used. Does anyone have the original graphics for the website as
the banner looks pixelated.

I'm happy to publish additional content, but I think it might be a good
idea to designate a test area to avoid contamination or accidental deletion
of non-test stuff.

Pete