[HLUG] New ether pad for new Web site development

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 12:17:49 UTC 2013

Hi

I think we need a bit of structure to work out the  what, how, and who we
need for the new hug Web site.

I created a new ether pad here :-

http://board.net/p/hlugwpsite

where we can structure ideas,  plans for the site.
If you have used it before,  just create a user yourself and get stuck in
its very,  very easy to use.

Of course content is best put on the site itself,  but etherpad also allows
us to keep a record of the discussions in a nice coherent and clear
manner.  Plus it worked very well for us during our discussions and
organisations for our previous big events such as software freedom  day

I think know it will help structure what were doing too,  as it's obvious
we have a lot of people who want to get involved   and help, but I think
we're not organising ourselves as well as we can at present.

Thanks