[HLUG] Herefordshire Digest, Vol 1637, Issue 1

Phil Wood phil at pwood.net
Wed Oct 23 08:39:38 UTC 2013

I hope to be there this evening. I'd be willing to help out with the
website. I'm involved in a village website ashcott.net that currently uses
Drupal and we'd like to change it to WordPress. I think more people
understand WordPress so hopefully it'll be easier to get more people
involved on the technical side.