[HLUG] New SFD EtherPad Link

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 20:36:25 UTC 2013

Hi Pete

As our Pirate pad is still bust, I think we have to bite the bullet and
start another ...

For speed I've tested ones and this one appears best for features and
stability/reliability ...

I created this one http://board.net/p/hlugsfd2013

Next step is to add the previous content to it from what we had - sadly our
PiratePad is STILL broken and unfortunately there is no copy of the info on
it ... (yes I know ...)

It looks a bit different from the Pirate Pad one, though I think the PP
seems possibly to use an older version or different setup than the ones I
tried.

This board.net one also allows you to receive email notifications when
someone has edited the pad which might be useful.

There is the means to import a text file, odt, PDF and import it wiping out
the pad, if anyone made a copy of the old one please let us know asap ! If
the old Pirate Pad comes alive again soon, I will sync the data to this one
anyway as we had a few reliability issues with it anyway ..

I will also try and finish the Scribus poster files asap so they can be
used - having just a simple PDF people can print will be useful I think to
get our SFD promotion going..
 Thanks