[HLUG] OpenStreetMap on Midlands Today

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 12:39:04 UTC 2013

Yes, its a shame that no-one publicised this to any of the LUG's. I'm on
the lugmaster mailing list but I don't think anything was posted about this
event.

 Normally i forward on any events that are relevant and within a couple of
hours drive, ie Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff events
etc.

Please can any member post any events that any one hears about that might
be of interest to our LUG members ..

Julian