[HLUG] Photos for SFD

Heather Dontenville heather at opensure.net
Mon Sep 9 08:32:35 UTC 2013

Hello,

I was speaking to Caroline Beaumont a couple of days ago. She has usually taken photos on SFD, but this year she can't make it. She has a long-awaited medical appointment that she can't miss. She sends her apologies and wanted me to add that if it was anything else that clashed with SFD she'd change it, but this is a sacred cow.

It looks like Polly will be attending with Kevin, so that she can demonstrate Scratch, at which she's becoming quite proficient. I'll pass through with Max at some point but delightful though he is, you really don't want him staying long when there's technology around that he can start to dismantle.

Kind regards

Heather Dontenville
heather at opensure.net